Iowa Cattlemens Foundation Wildfire Relief Auction
Time: 10:00 AM
Bidding Online Only, Ag Equipment / Farm MachineryBid Online
We are accepting donations for this auction. Your donation will go to the Iowa Cattlemens Foundation which is a 501C3 organization.
WANT TO MAKE A CASH DONATION INSTEAD? Its tax deductible. Pledge a cash donation by calling 515-202-7687 or 712-592-8965
All donors will be recognized after the auction in multiple ways. Please join us in helping.
Follow developments on our Facebook Page
- Decide what you can donate. It can be configured any way you wish. You donate donate the rental of a unit and restrict it to a certain geographic area. You can donate a week in a vacation home and restrict it to a particular time frame. You can sell something that the buyer must come to you to pick up, or you can ship it. You set the rules for your donation, let us worry about matching it to a buyer just offer what you can or what makes sense.
- Let us know about the item. Message this page photos and description or text to the numbers below. We will reply with the lot number and add it to the auction.
- Download the DreamDirt Auction App on your smartphone or tablet and follow your item in the auction. You may bid on your own item, but if you are the high bidder you will pay the high bid. If you do not use a smartphone go to http://bid.dreamdirt.com and scroll down to the auction to view it.
- The Auction will happen on April 7th at 10AM. Tune into the auction on our website. The auction will be a webcast. Bidders will bid by computer or smartphone but you will hear and see the auction staff cry the bid.
- When the auction ends if you are a high bidder you will receive an invoice in your email instructing you how to pay for your item.
- When you have completed payment the donor will get a tax deductible receipt for their donation and the buyer will receive a paid invoice by email which will transfer ownership and be proof to claim the item they have purchased.
DreamDirt and the Iowa Cattlemens Association have partnered to bring you this opportunity to support our fellow cattlemen in areas affected by wildfires. Please consider donating an item to sell on this auction. Examples of things you might consider include farm equipment, livestock equipment, services, genetics, seedstock, special opportunities, seed, hand or homemade items, farm specific items, hunts, hunting rights, art, jewlery or any other item you feel might be a fit for this auction. If you are a business or professional we will gladly recognize you with that information and a link in the description of your item. To consign you can email us the information at firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss it call our toll free number 855-376-3478. You can also call or text Auctioneers Tom Bradley 515-202-7687 or Jason Smith, CAI 712-592-8965
Terms and Conditions
Identification will be required to register to bid during this auction. Video and audio recording devices will be in use during the auction which may be broadcast via the Internet or used in other places. Bidding increments are at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer who may accept or reject any bid. Immediately upon conclusion of the auction the high bidder(s) will enter into a real estate contract and deposit with DreamDirt Farm and Ranch Real Estate LLC or other approved holding account the proper non-refundable earnest deposit. The Seller(s) will provide a current abstract or other title conveyance instrument at their own expense unless otherwise noted. The sale is not contingent upon buyer financing, all bids are cash bids. This sale is subject to all easements, covenants, leases, and restrictions of record. Buyers must do their due diligence prior to bidding. All property is sold on an "As is – Where is" basis with no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, made by the Auctioneer or Seller unless specifically stated. You agree by bidding that you will enroll any CRP acres in your name upon gaining ownership or abide by continuing requires of any government programs or conservation programs on the farm or pay any necessary penalties should you choose not to. The seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids. The successful bidder(s) acknowledges that they are representing themselves or have hired representation using their own financial means to complete the auction sales transaction. Any announcements made on auction day by the Auctioneer will take precedence over any previous material or oral statements. The Auctioneer may accept absentee, phone or Internet bids from bidders who can not attend the auction or bid on behalf of the seller to advance toward any reserve until the reserve is achieved. Bidding remotely does not guarantee anonymity. All decisions of the Auctioneer are final. The auction is open to the public contingent upon proper behavior. The Auctioneer may ask you to leave if your behavior is not in the best interest of the seller.
©2018 DreamDirt Farm and Ranch Real Estate. We have obtained all disseminated information from sources we have deemed to be reliable but do not warrant or guarantee any information. It is possible that information has been omitted or reported to us in error. All lines drawn on maps are approximate. All acreages are stated as more or less. Representatives of DreamDirt Farm and Ranch Real Estate LLC may offer opinions based on the best information available at the time using assumptions and estimates but this does not guarantee any performance financial or otherwise. It is imperative that you rely on professional advice from legal, tax, financial or other advisors to make any decisions based on your own investigation.