Farmland For Sale Monona County, Iowa
Sellers: Carolyn & Gene Pagels, Ken & Judy Deer Auctioneers: Jason Smith 515-537-6633 Location: Whiting, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Monona County
The farm is located adjacent to the seed farms in northern Monona County, northeast of Whiting, near two hard surface roads. You will be buying this farm with an irrigation well already in place and in use. The pivot and power are not included and belong to the tenant.
- Legal Description: NE 1/4 Section 18-85N-45W
- Possession Terms: Landlord possession at closing
- Closing Date: On or before October 21, 2022
- Soil Productivity: 57 CSR2
- FSA Farmland: 151.69 acres
- FSA Cropland: 151.69 acres
- Taxes: $4,668 annual
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
- Tenancy: The farm is rented for the 2022 season
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale Monona County, Iowa
From Whiting, head northwest on Ames St toward Salem St, then turn right onto Whittier St. Continue for 0.8 miles, then turn left onto Co Hwy K64. Continue for 2.9 miles, then turn left onto Gum Ave. Continue for 1.7 miles. The farm will be on your left. Watch for signs.
Online Bidding Available
DreamDirt’s Bid Capture software brings the latest in bidding experience. Our online bidding isn’t like many other companies. You will have a great experience placing your bids for this farmland using our online platform. You can reach our staff for bidding questions at 641-423-6400.
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line to you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Land Auction Results Monona County Iowa $10,025/acre!
Not interested in buying this farm but curious about the results? You can always find farmland auction results on our past farmland auction page and when this farmland has been sold we will upload the results here!
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa. Click the county of interest on the map and you can learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.