Land For Sale in Adair County, Iowa
Sellers: Edward Steward Auctioneers: Tom Bradley | (515) 202-7687 Location: Richland Township, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Adair County, Iowa
On a paved road, these 2 tracts of no-till farms are located south of Fontanelle, IA in Adair County. Tract 1 consists of 78.86 acres with a 74.7 CSR2 rating, 13.4 acres enrolled in the CRP program paying $4101 annually, with the potential of more tillable areas being added to production. Tract 2 consists of 101.97 acres with a CSR2 rating of 59. A 1.68-acre pond is also located on Tract 2, with water lines to the road pit, where the seller had intended to build finishers. Farms are terraced and tiled. Farms are open for the 2023 crop season.
- Acres: 180.83
- Legal Description: PARCEL A NW SE, PARCEL A NE SE, N 25 A OF SE SE Section 7-74N-32W & NW SW, NE SW, N 25 A OF SW SW Section 8-74N-32W
- Possession Terms: Full possession at closing
- Closing Date: On or before April 21, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 66.85 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale In Richland Township, Iowa
Online Bidding Available
DreamDirt’s Bid Capture software brings the latest in bidding experience. Our online bidding isn’t like many other companies. You will have a great experience placing your bids for this farmland using our online platform. You can reach our staff for questions at 641-423-6400.
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.