Land For Sale in Page County, Iowa
Sellers: Howrey Farms LLC Auctioneer: Jason Smith | (515) 537-6633 Location: Morton & Washington Township, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Page County, Iowa
Tract 1: Take a look at this farm in Page County, IA boosting a CSR2 of 82.1, with an annual CRP payment of $3,450. The farm is accessible from the south, off of 250th St, with a recorded easement. The farm is located northwest of Coin, IA. Middle Tarkio Creek runs along the western edge of the property, and wooded draws around the southern edge of the property make this an awesome hunting property with low impact for the whitetail enthusiast, having no road frontage.
Tract 2: Take a look at this 159 +/- acres DreamDirt is offering at auction, located southwest of Coin, IA with a CSR2 of 76.3 and an annual CRP payment of $867. There is a 30′ easement along the creek on the north side allowing access to the adjoining property—lots of opportunities in this Southwest Iowa beauty.
FARM DOCUMENTS: Please visit individual auction pages to access each tract’s farm documents.
- Acres: 74.37 & 159.23
- Legal Description: Parcel B NE 1/4 Section 22-68N-39W & S 1/2 NE 1/4, N1/2 SE 1/4 Sectio 9-67N-39W
- Closing Date: On or before December 29, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 82.1 & 76.3 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
- Taxes: $2,024 & $4,220 Annual Real Estate
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale In Morton & Washington Township, Iowa
Tract 1: From Coin, head west on 270th St toward Hackberry Ave and continue for 2.5 miles. Turn right onto F Ave, and continue for 3 miles. Turn left onto 240th St and continue for 1 mile. Watch for signs.
Tract 2: From Coin, head west on 270th St toward Hackberry Ave and continue for 4.5 miles. Turn left onto D Ave, and continue for 1.5 miles. The farm will be on your right, watch for signs.
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.