Land For Sale in Union County, Iowa
Sellers: Wayne Wuebker Auctioneer: Tom Bradley | (515) 202-7687 Location: New Hope Township, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Union County, Iowa
Union County has always been prized by its whitetail population and upland game, and this property is sure to deliver on both. DreamDirt invites you to take a look at this fully tiled and terraced 250 acres, located southwest of Lorimor, IA. The property consists of roughly 241 acres enrolled in CRP, at an attractive rate of $325 per acre, with 7 years left on the contract. The property also boasts 12 acres of woodland and a bank area alongside the beautiful Grand River. A survey will be completed before the auction to square up the access point to this property, and final acre numbers for closing will be determined by survey. Don’t miss this opportunity to add these acres in Union County.
FARM DOCUMENTS: Aerial Map Soils Map Tile Maps FSA Field Boundary Map FSA 156 Farm Record CRP Contract
- Acres: 250.98
- Legal Description: Section 19-73N-28W, and Section 30-73N-28W
- Closing Date: On or before June 9, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 71.7 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale In New Hope Township, Iowa
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.