Land For Sale in Harrison County, Iowa
Sellers: JRC Anderson Farm LLC Auctioneers: Jason Smith | (515) 537-6633 Location: Little Sioux Township, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Shelby County, Iowa
This farm is located in northern Harrison County, on the Monona County line, north of Little Sioux. We will offer the farm in 4 individual tracts, ranging from 10 acres to 209 acres. Tract 2 includes a newer irrigation well with pivot that was replaced after the tornado in 2008. The power is not included. You will get full possession of the farm for the 2023 crop season.
- Acres: 307
- Legal Description: Refer to individual tract details
- Possession Terms: Full possession at closing
- Closing Date: On or before March 22, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 72.68 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
- Tenancy: The farm is open for the 2023 season
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.