Land For Sale in Clay County, Iowa
Sellers: Jelden Farms Inc. Auctioneer: Jason Smith | (515) 537-6633 Location: Lone Tree Township, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Clay County, Iowa
This primarily row crop farm with cattle production facilities in Clay County, Iowa just west of Spencer, Iowa near Everly is being offered in 3 tracts. The cattle production facilities include multiple buildings with a working facility, fencing, and a 4-bedroom home. With some hay production, this cattle facility is a great opportunity to grow your operation and add additional capacity, or get started. To preview the property, please contact Auctioneer Jason Smith at 515-537-6633.
FARM DOCUMENTS: Please visit individual auction pages to access each tract’s farm documents.
- Acres: 160, 80 & 80
- Legal Description: SE 1/4 Section 9-96N-38W, E 1/2 SW 1/4 Section 9-96N-38W & W 1/2 SW 1/4 Section 9-96N-38W
- Closing Date: On or before June 16, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 63.2, 68.7 & 73.1 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale In Lone Tree Township, Iowa
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.