Farmland For Sale Hancock County, Iowa
Sellers: Swaich Enterprises LLC Auctioneers: Tom Bradley 515-202-7687 Location: Granger, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Polk County, Iowa
Lots of opportunities here with these 35 acres located along Hwy 141, between Grimes and Granger. The farm is currently in crop production but will be open after March 1, 2023. The seller invites you to bid buy this great farm.
- Legal Description: NE 1/4 NE 1/4 LESS 4.89 A RD Sec 20-80-25
- Possession Terms: Landlord possession at closing
- Closing Date: On or before October 28, 2022
- Soil Productivity: 55.6 CSR2
- Taxes: $840 annual
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon sellers acceptance of your bid
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Land Auction Results Polk County Iowa
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.