Land For Sale in Adair County, Iowa
Auctioneer: Tom Bradley | (515) 202-7687 Location: Grand River Township, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Adair County, Iowa
Here’s an opportunity to grow your farming operation with this beautiful east central farm near Hebron, in Adair County. This farm will add acres and yield to make you more profitable. The buyer will be able to choose tenancy for 2023. You may farm the property yourself, or negotiate with the seller’s tenant for a lease for 2023. Whether you’re looking for tillable, or whitetails, this farm has something for everyone.
FARM DOCUMENTS: Aerial Map Soils Map 156 Farm Record Field Boundary Map
- Acres: 76.23
- Legal Description: NE NE, SE NE Section 26-75N-30W
- Closing Date: On or before May 12, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 51.1 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 10% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale In Grand River Township, Iowa
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.