Ag Real Estate | Auctions in Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska
Welcome to DreamDirt Auctions and DreamDirt Farm & Ranch Real Estate. If you don’t mind we’d like to introduce our team so you know who we are as you browse our site. You might have noticed already we take great pride in quality. Here are a few bullet points to show you what we can do for you.
- In May 2015 DreamDirt.com was awarded the #1 Auction Company Website by the National Auctioneers Association.
- In May 2016 DreamDirt is awarded 1st Place and 2nd Place in Auction Promotion video by the USA Today Newspaper and National Auctioneers Association.
- Auctioneer Tom Bradley’s Salebill for the Alan and Vicki See Equipment Auction wins 1st Place in the National Marketing Contest May 2016
- DreamDirt.com was awarded the #1 Auction website in Iowa in 2014 and again in 2015 by the Iowa Auctioneers Association.
- Our production team creates very high quality videos for your auction. Here are some examples from a Farmland Auction in Boone County Iowa in Boone County and a Farmland Auction in Story County Iowa and a Farmland Auction in Harrison County Iowa, and a Farm Equipment Auction in Pottawattamie County
- Here is a video we produced for a farm for sale in Decatur County Iowa that was offered as a private listing.
- Here is our first DreamDirt TV commercial
- Here is our current DreamDirt TV commercial airing in Iowa markets
- A TV commercial specific to one farm farm we produced in Osceola County Iowa.
- Here is an example of our award winning farmland sale bills or a farm in Harrison County or a farm auction in Pottawattamie County. Our real estate sale bill was #1 in Iowa in 2015
- Here is an example of our award winning farm machinery auction sale bills that won 1st place in both the Iowa and National competitions in 2015
- We keep track of farmland prices in Iowa on our other website www.DollarsAndDirt.com, its free to everybody and a great reference if you are in the beginning stages of selling.
- If you are selling an estate there are many important considerations and we have a great deal of experience. Let one of our Farm Estate auction specialists sit down with you and review the estate and propose a marketing plan that makes the most sense and helps you achieve the goal you desire.
- Our DreamDirt Facebook has over 14,000 followers and our DreamDirt Twitter has over 5000 followers and they continue to grow. In today’s world digital marketing and social media have taken over, but that is no excuse to ignore traditional methods of advertising. To do the best you have to partner with a broker that understands and executes both of them very well.
- 2006 Jason Smith becomes a licensed real estate agent and soon after adopts the name “DreamDirt” as the name of his online blog where he writes about ownership of farmland and the lifestyles surrounding it.
- 2012 DreamDirt is preparing to launch as an LLC in Iowa
- 2013 DreamDirt files its official documents to register in the state of Iowa as an LLC and becomes licensed as a real estate brokerage offering brokerage and auction services and conducts its first sales.
- In 2014 DreamDirt introduces Online bidding in addition to live bidding for land auctions and sells farms ranging from $500,000 to $3.2 million to online bidders.
- 2014 Entire DreamDirt Auction team completes Professional Ringman Institute, likely the only auction team in Iowa to do so
- In October 2015 DreamDirt represents Robert Glace in the sale of his 1560 acres of Wayne County Iowa Farmland
- In 2015 DreamDirt sells 100% of farms booked for auction and ends the year with transactions totaling over 8900 acres of farmland.
- In March 2016 DreamDirt represents the Ruth and Glenn Langesen Trusts in north central Iowa totally over 1300 acres. You can view videos 1181 Acres in Winnebago County Iowa and 120 Acres in Franklin County Iowa.
- In 2016 DreamDirt Broker and Principal Auctioneer Jason Smith was awarded the auction industry’s most prestigious designation of CAI, something less than 1% of auctioneers ever achieve.
- In 2016 DreamDirt introduces “The DreamDirt App” for smart devices which allows bidders to bid on our live auctions from a smart device anywhere in the world. This advance changes buyer behavior and offers sellers many new advantages they have not had before including our ability to serve auction related notifications to all persons with the app at any time. Buyers can not “forget” about an auction anymore with notifications. This has helped us keep buyers engaged and committed to the buying process for your assets. It also allows out of area residents and easy option for bidding and competing for your assets without the hassle of travel to Iowa with the daunting fear they might not be the higher bidder. Buyers have jokingly told us “Its almost too easy to bid”
- In May of 2016 DreamDirt hires a full time Farmland Market Analyst and a Community Outreach Coordinator.
- 2016 DreamDirt expands to Missouri, North Dakota and Nebraska offering services through agents or auctioneers in those states.
We have a team and network of our agents across the Midwest states that perform various functions from real estate agents and auctioneers to auction set up and clerk cashier teams. Our auction team and real estate agents takes every auction or real estate listing very seriously. We take great pride in what we do.
Serving you the best means you have to have the best people. We have ensured that every member of our staff that will touch your valuable transaction is very well trained. Every one of our auction members are graduates of and accredited auction college as well as the Professional Ringman Institute and our auctioneers all work to achieve the highest designation possible in auctioneer education.
Our company employs state of the art technology from computerized clerking and cashiering, online bidding, remote live Internet streaming, social media, Internet websites and more blended with the old fashioned tried and true methods of newspaper advertising, direct mail, sale bills and signage. You can trust you are getting the best in quality and the absolute best in exposure for your assets when you book with DreamDirt.
If you are in the beginning stages of researching how to sell assets or tasked with settling a loved ones estate you might consider requesting a free custom farmland value report or request an estate auction appraisal for farm machinery and other personal property.
Would you rather do it the old fashioned way? Give us a call at (855)376-3478 or email email@example.comWant to start the process of selling a farm with DreamDirt? Get a free Market Analysis first.