241.37 Acres Cash Rent Farmland Auction, Clarke County, IA
Sellers: James E. Poppe Revocable Trust Auctioneers: Tom Bradley 515-202-7687 Location: Osceola, Iowa
Cash Rent Land Auction Details in Clarke County, Iowa
Here is a great opportunity to add 241 acres to your operation. The owner will give the winning bidder an option of a 3 or 5 year lease. Annual rent will be due on March 1st of each year. The farm receives manure from a nearby hog farm. The farm has been mostly tiled. No deep ripping will be permitted, as some of the tiling is shallow. This farm has yielded 200 bushel corn in past years.
Immediately following auction, the winning bidder will enter into a lease with the landlord. The winning bidder will have their choice of a 3 year or 5 year lease option. The winning bidder agrees that there will be no deep tillage on the farm, as some tile lines are shallow and subject to damage.
Hunting rights are NOT included with the lease of this farm.
New tenant will agree to allow the spreading of hog manure on the southern part of the farm, by the hog operation located to the east, free of charge to the hog farm operators
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Cash Rent LandAuction Results Clarke County, Iowa
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.