Land For Sale in Ida County, Iowa
Sellers: Wilma Hammer Estate Auctioneers: Jason Smith | (515) 537-6633 Location: Silver Creek Township, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Ida County, Iowa
This farm in Ida County is near the Sac and Buena Vista county lines. It is located on a hard surface road. This great quality farm has been terraced and is well drained. The acreage will be sold as an individual tract. There will only be one opportunity to view the home at the open house, no exceptions will be made. The open house will be held on Feb 25th from 10AM to 2PM. This large country home offers plenty of space, all original woodwork, and many updates to the interior, including wiring. The outbuildings are very well built and offer excellent storage space or livestock holding. Bring any inspectors, tape measures, and a flashlight to make your inspection on Feb 25th. No septic update will be performed by the seller. The property will sell AS IS and because it is an estate there is no seller disclosure of the property condition. All bank financing is welcome.
- Acres: 148.25
- Legal Description: NW1/4 SW1/4 Section 25-88N-39W
- Possession Terms: Landlord possession at closing
- Closing Date: On or before March 31, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 76.5 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 10% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale Silver Creek Township, Iowa
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.