Farmland Brokers And Auctioneers In Iowa
Farmland Brokers and Auctioneers in Iowa
If you are searching for Farmland Brokers and Auctioneers in Iowa please give us a moment to introduce ourselves.
We are a full service real estate brokerage and auction company in Iowa specializing in the marketing and sale of farmland. Our team consists of brokers, agents, auctioneers, farm managers and appraisers.
We Specialize In:
- Tillable Farmland
- Hunting land
- Pasture lands
- Country Living Estates & Acreages
- Agricultural Businesses
- Farm Machinery
- Estate Auctions
Our Services Include:
- Private treaty listings
- Live Auctions
- Online only auctions
- Live auctions with simultaneous
- Sealed bid auctions
A few points that might interest you:
- Our auction marketing is flexible to fit your assets, no cookie cutter approach like many large companies
- We are Agents and Auctioneers. We handle both listings and auctions. The choice is yours.
- We give each client, property and piece of equipment individual attention.
- We answer our phones, our email, text messages. You will always have access to our staff.
- Our marketing tools are cutting edge, a large social media presence, professional photographers, graphic designers, Internet specialists, online bidding, video production and more
- Our methods are old fashioned, auctions have worked for a long time for a reason, we stick to what works
- We charge reasonable commissions, its our goal to make you more money that you could sell it for yourself and still pay for ourselves and we do it.
- We can handle everything, and I mean everything. Many clients are disconnected from their Iowa farms. From cleaning the house top to bottom to helping handle your affairs we go out of our way.
- We are knowledgable, experts in the field of real estate, auctioneering, marketing and transaction processing. We expect your experience to be stress free.
- We cover the entire state of Iowa, from east to west, from north to south. Our staff is statewide, we are headquartered in Mondamin Iowa.
- We provide free valuations, market analysis and appraisals of farmland and assets to potential sellers with no obligation and its always confidential.
We understand selling the family farm is not always a joyous occasion and that its serious business to you. We understand you want to deal with professionals that provide a benefit to you, can bring value to the transaction and help you have a worry free selling experience. We pride ourselves on making it easy and we’d be glad to visit with you about your farm and assets anytime.
You can reach us Toll Free at (855)376-3478 or (641)423-6400. You can contact Broker Jason Smith directly at (515)537-6633 or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to visit with one of our team members about your assets.
CAI Auctioneer, Land Broker
Founder, Auctioneer, Broker, and Agent at DreamDirt, Jason Smith is a lead farm real estate professional in the Midwest. He has achieved the pinnacle of auction education earning the CAI designation and is one of only 11 CAI auctioneers in Iowa. Jason graduated from the World Wide College of Auctioneering, and has achieved the PRI designation from the Professional Ringmen Institute. Jason and his wife founded DreamDirt in 2005, and the company continues to be a leader in the farm auction space and prides itself in offering extensive land seller and buyer information.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (515) 537-6633
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.
A Safe Option For Land Sellers We've had several auctions over the past couple months where the sellers have mentioned that the results "changed their lives", that they were "moved to tears", or that they were "overjoyed" with the prices they achieved for their land....
The Land Market and The Election Election day. While we may not know the official results for a few more days, today is the day the nation casts their vote. This day may also cause come uncertainties and raise questions surrounding the agriculture market, land...
Selling Your Family Farm Is An Emotional Time This could be the most difficult subject anybody could try to tackle in a blog post. Just putting it bluntly, it is a horrible experience to sell the family farm. Over the years we have handled so many sales of family...