Farmland Brokers And Auctioneers In Iowa
Farmland Brokers and Auctioneers in Iowa
If you are searching for Farmland Brokers and Auctioneers in Iowa please give us a moment to introduce ourselves.
We are a full service real estate brokerage and auction company in Iowa specializing in the marketing and sale of farmland. Our team consists of brokers, agents, auctioneers, farm managers and appraisers.
We Specialize In:
- Tillable Farmland
- Hunting land
- Pasture lands
- Country Living Estates & Acreages
- Agricultural Businesses
- Farm Machinery
- Estate Auctions
Our Services Include:
- Private treaty listings
- Live Auctions
- Online only auctions
- Live auctions with simultaneous
- Sealed bid auctions
A few points that might interest you:
- Our auction marketing is flexible to fit your assets, no cookie cutter approach like many large companies
- We are Agents and Auctioneers. We handle both listings and auctions. The choice is yours.
- We give each client, property and piece of equipment individual attention.
- We answer our phones, our email, text messages. You will always have access to our staff.
- Our marketing tools are cutting edge, a large social media presence, professional photographers, graphic designers, Internet specialists, online bidding, video production and more
- Our methods are old fashioned, auctions have worked for a long time for a reason, we stick to what works
- We charge reasonable commissions, its our goal to make you more money that you could sell it for yourself and still pay for ourselves and we do it.
- We can handle everything, and I mean everything. Many clients are disconnected from their Iowa farms. From cleaning the house top to bottom to helping handle your affairs we go out of our way.
- We are knowledgable, experts in the field of real estate, auctioneering, marketing and transaction processing. We expect your experience to be stress free.
- We cover the entire state of Iowa, from east to west, from north to south. Our staff is statewide, we are headquartered in Mondamin Iowa.
- We provide free valuations, market analysis and appraisals of farmland and assets to potential sellers with no obligation and its always confidential.
We understand selling the family farm is not always a joyous occasion and that its serious business to you. We understand you want to deal with professionals that provide a benefit to you, can bring value to the transaction and help you have a worry free selling experience. We pride ourselves on making it easy and we’d be glad to visit with you about your farm and assets anytime.
You can reach us Toll Free at (855)376-3478 or (641)423-6400. You can contact Broker Jason Smith directly at (515)537-6633 or you can email us [email protected] to make an appointment to visit with one of our team members about your assets.
Jason J Smith
Auctioneer & Land Broker
Jason is an experienced farmland broker and auctioneer with extensive experience in farmland sales across this Midwest. Jason has worked with hundreds of clients to create advantageous outcomes. If you are selling land schedule a consultation with Jason by calling or using the calendar.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.
Land For Sale in Dallas County, Iowa Sellers: Tri County Cash Lumber Mart Inc. Auctioneer: Tom Bradley | (515) 202-7687 Location: 2608 Hiawatha St, Perry, Iowa Land For Sale in Dallas County, IowaBeautiful building lot located in a quiet neighborhood, in the...
Farmland For Sale in Grundy County, Iowa Sellers: J&R Porter Farms Inc. Auctioneer: Jason Smith | (515) 537-6633 Location: Clay Township, Iowa Farmland Auction Details in Grundy County, Iowa The Porter Family's descendants settled on this land in 1873, 4 years...
Unlocking the Value of Iowa Farmland: A Comprehensive Guide to Current Land Prices and Expert Insights – January 2024 Report
Welcome to Our Monthly Iowa Farmland Value Report In this monthly report, we dive into Iowa farmland values, helping you understand the factors that determine what your farm is potentially worth. Our goal as auctioneers and farmland real estate agents is to provide...