Farmland For Sale Marshall County, Minnesota
Sellers: Woods Family Revocable Trust No. 3 Auctioneer: Jason Smith 515-537-6633 Location: Stephen, Minnesota
Land Auction Details in Marshall County, MN
The owners of this farm have found it time to begin divesting land assets. This high quality Minnesota farm offers a great opportunity to add new acres to your operation or portfolio, and the possibility of leasing the surrounding 480 acres. We invite you to bid on this tract of farmland or the surrounding acres rental contract at bid.dreamdirt.com
- Legal Description: SE 1/4 Section 30-158N-49W
- Possession Terms: Landloard possession at closing.
- Closing Date: On or before October 14th, 2022
- Soil productivity: 52 NCCPI
- FSA Farmland: 154.8 acres
- FSA Cropland: 154.8 acres
- Taxes: $2,622 annual 2021 taxes
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon Seller’s acceptance of your bid
Online Bidding Available
DreamDirt’s Bid Capture software brings the latest in bidding experience. Our online bidding isn’t like many other companies. You can reach our staff for in-auction questions even as the bids are being called. Our number is 641-423-6400.
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line to you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Land Auction Results Marshall County, Minnesota
Sold for $5,300/acre Land in Marshall County, Minnesota!
Not interested in buying this farm but curious about the results? You can always find farmland auction results on our past farmland auction page and when this farmland has been sold we will upload the results here!
Schedule a Free Farm Market Analysis Consultation with Us!
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.