Farmland For Sale Page County, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Page County, Iowa
DreamDirt is offering the opportunity to buy tillable farmland in southwestern Iowa near the Montgomery county line! There are 155.6 cropland acres available to bid on by going to the DreamDirt Farmland Marketplace
- Legal Description: Douglas Township SW 1/4 Section 2-70N-37W
- Possession Terms: Landlord possession at closing.
- Closing Date: On or before July 22, 2022
- Soil Productivity: 61.2 CSR2 soil rating
- Taxes: $3,154 Annually link to Assessor farmland parcel records.
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon Seller’s acceptance of your bid
- Tenancy: The farm is rented for the 2022 season. The buyer will receive a credit at closing for 2022 rent.
- Location: The farm is located south of Stanton Iowa at the intersection of 110th St and O Ave.
- Seller: Jennifer Heuer
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale In Page County, Iowa
It is our privilege to provide a virtual tour of this farm in Page County, Iowa. Our drone captured the farm just before planting season. It gives you an excellent opportunity to view the farm without a crop. If you have more questions about this farm call our auctioneer Jason Smith at 515-537-6633.
Online Bidding Available
Can’t make the auction or prefer to bid in private? DreamDirt’s Bid Capture software brings the latest in bidding experience. Our online bidding isn’t like many other companies. We dedicate employees to the task so if it’s a live auction we will have 2 teams working, one on the live auction and another on the online auction. We understand the frustration of “breaks” and not knowing what’s happening when you bid remotely so trust you will have a great experience placing your bids for this farmland using our online platform. You can reach our staff for in-auction questions even as the bids are being called. Our number is 641-423-6400.
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line to you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Land Auction Results Page County Iowa
This farmland in Page County Iowa is SOLD! The property sold for $1,026,960 total. The final bid exceeded the seller’s expectations. These southern Iowa farms are often very attractive to Iowa farmers with bases of operation farther north. The lower price per acre is appealing and they already have assets they can leverage for new mortgages. These farms can represent significant value to new and first-time farm buyers. The land market in southern Iowa is much more conducive to these types of buyers. The hunting opportunities in southern Iowa add another level of competition when land is being sold south of Interstate 80. We often see a larger buying pool for these farms.
Farmland for Sale in Iowa
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa. Click the county of interest on the map and you can learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.