Farmland For Sale Marshall County, Iowa
Sellers: Kenneth Vogt Estate Auctioneers: Jason Smith 515-537-6633 Location: Marshalltown, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Marshall County, Iowa
We invite you to bid on both of these good farms. This set of farms in Central Iowa’s Marshall County is prime farmland, with CSR ratings as high as 85. Both tracts are located near each other, southwest of Marshalltown. The bonus windmill income on both Tract 1 and Tract 2 makes these farms, especially attractive long-term investments. Both farms have legal access, and good drainage and are located just off County Road S75, south of Haverhill. You are welcome to view the farms in person or contact us with any questions.
FARM DOCUMENTS: Tract 1 Aerial Map Tract 1 Soils Map Tract 1 156 Farm Record Tract 1 Field Boundary Map Auction Flyer Tract 2 Aerial Map Tract 2 Soils Map Tract 2 156 Farm Record Tract 2 Field Boundary Map
- Acres: Tract 1 – 75.16 acres Tract 2 – 43.31 acres
- Legal Description: Tract 1 – Section 17-82N-18W Tract 2 – Section 18-82N-18W
- Possession Terms: Landlord possession at closing
- Closing Date: On or before December 2nd, 2022
- Soil Productivity: Tract 1 – 65.4 CSR2 Tract 2 – 85.1 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Land Auction Results Marshall County, Iowa 118.47 acres
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.