An online auction is not affected by weather conditions. Obviously for an outdoor auction it can affect the comfort of bidders but its a well known phenomenon that bad weather never stops bidders and probably encourages them with the false belief they can “get a good deal” and luckily its psychology that affects everybody. That hope brings everybody to the auction. Truthfully, when something in selling and there is only one opportunity to buy it ever, weather can’t stop bidders from showing up. Some of our most memorable auctions were sold in rain storms or blizzards and they did very well. Today’s technology really eliminates those concerns, we can keep bidders comfortable in any situation and in the Midwest, we are pretty accustomed to bad weather. We do many things in bad weather from feeding cows to getting crops in or out.
- 17.68 Acres of Farmland For Sale in Page County, Iowa
- Unlocking the Value of Nebraska Farmland: A Comprehensive Guide to Current Land Prices and Expert Insights – October 2023 Report
- 147.95 Acres of Farmland For Sale in Sac County, Iowa
- 233.6 Acres of Farmland For Sale in Page County, Iowa
- Iowa Farmland Prices for October 2023 Recent Sales Data