In the auction industry, the word ‘professional’ carries no official definition. For some people auctioneering is a weekend hobby, for us its a professional full time career. Anybody can say they are a ‘professional’ auctioneer. When choosing an auctioneer to carry out your land auction, do your research and check the credibility of any prospectives. When DreamDirt calls our auctioneers ‘professionals’ we have years of experience backing up that claim. All of our auctioneers have graduated from the World Wide College of Auctioneering and hold the CAI designation which only one percent of ‘professional’ auctioneers have.. We require all our auctioneers to also hold their real estate license, and surround our auctioneers with an in-house team of experts who can build, advertise, conduct, insure, and close an auction without having to rely on outside parties. We ensure our methods are sound through many different collaborative efforts and encourage our staff to participate in professional organizations, training and networking events. Our auctioneers have been called on to teach at Auctioneer training institutions or speak to real estate agent training classes. We are confident our auctioneers are among the most knowledgable and best able to serve your needs professionally.
- Unlocking the Value of Iowa Farmland: A Comprehensive Guide to Current Land Prices and Expert Insights – January 2024 Report
- 78.62-Acre Cash Rent Auction in Ringgold County, IA
- Unlocking the Value of Minnesota Farmland: A Comprehensive Guide to Current Land Prices and Expert Insights – December 2023 Report
- Unlocking the Value of Nebraska Farmland: A Comprehensive Guide to Current Land Prices and Expert Insights – December 2023 Report
- CASH RENT AUCTION! 16.96 Acres in Wapello County, Iowa