Auction & Sales Careers in Real Estate & Agriculture
Farm Auction, Farm Equipment and Farm Management Professionals
We Are Hiring DreamDirt Agents
If a sales career sounds boring hear us out! We have opportunities available that are very financially rewarding. We are seeking commission-based representatives to work as Independent Contractors in 4 functions.
1. Farmland Auction Rep
2. Farm Real Estate Sales
3. Farm Equipment Consignment Reps
4. Farm Management professionals
Our reps at DreamDirt are not confined to one function or the other. You can specialize in one or multiple functions. We allow our reps to find a myriad of opportunities offering our services in either of the 4 functions to ensure your pipeline stays full and you have continuous income opportunities! Our reps can list farmland auctions or farm equipment consignment items, engage clients for management of functions on their farms, or list real estate for sale. Our reps are able to set their own hours, work from home, be their own boss and make as much money as they choose to. We offer monthly training sessions and a wide variety of marketing opportunities through various company resources.
- Call prospective customers, determine their need, and offer DreamDirt solutions
- Target prospective clients for land, machinery sales, cash rent auctions or management services.
- Understand the needs and expectations of prospective clients and offer DreamDirt resources to answer questions
- Handle lead traffic and keep customer relationships organized and nurtured
- Demonstrate online bidding platform to potential clients
- Operate DreamDirt’s CRM platform and assist outside sales with client relations
- Manage a database of potential customers and contact them regularly
- Should be proficient in navigating MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Should be familiar with CRM platforms and procedures
- Impressive personality and ability to convince prospective clients through conversation
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- High level of self-confidence, energy, and personal drive
- Good organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to analyze the market and target potential clients
- Should possess the ability to work individually with little oversight
- Should possess unquestionable honesty
- Motivation, vision, and work ethic.
- A valid Drives License
- Some functions require licensing.
- Some functions require purchasing insurance.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST
Questions about DreamDirt Careers? Lets Talk!
Jason Smith, Founder of DreamDirt, is here to be your mentor and guide you along a successful career path. He will help develop your skills and build your farm real esate business.
Do you want to be a part of something? Something fun, important, and worthwhile? Do you want to grow as a man or a woman? We think you will find the motivation and positive environment at DreamDirt second to none. We are vested in your success and we want to see your career grow. We genuinely enjoy working with motivated individuals with strong work ethics and a passion that drives them to do their best.
If you want to talk about careers contact Jason at 515-537-6633 or [email protected]