Online Auction Software To Grow Your Auction & Real Estate Business
If You Have Something To Sell, We Have A Solution To Sell It
DreamDirt is an auction, real estate, and marketing company. We were early adopters of online auction technologies, and now we are a developer of online auction software and online auction best practices. Whether you’re an individual looking for a new chapter in your life as a real estate agent, a realtor or equipment dealer looking for a modern way to sell assets, or an auction company looking to evolve into the online space… our system is open to other professionals in many different and customizable ways. No matter who you are, if you have something to sell, we have a solution to help you sell it!
Watch this video to understand the various options to work with DreamDirt, or keep reading below!
1. Work As A Farm Real Estate Agent Or Broker
Be your own boss! Get paid as much as you work! The options are endless if you are a motivated individual with the desire to thrive!
DreamDirt is always looking to bring on new farm real estate agents – whether you have real estate experience or not. With a commission pay structure, you are able to work when it fits into YOUR schedule. Leverage your network to find interested sellers, and DreamDirt will support you with advertising, mentorship, and most importantly – our nationwide platform to bring buyers to your clients. Focus solely on your sales while we take care of the rest.
We are specifically searching for a broker in Illinois. We are always looking for individuals ready to make a name for themselves in the farm real estate business. Reach out and let’s talk!
2. Utilize Our Online Auction Software – At Any Capacity!
Use our expertise and support services to host an auction quickly, easily, and with lots of power!
- Are you a lawyer conducting sealed-bid auctions? Online auctions are a great option for a wide variety of properties and assets!
- Are you a realtor with a one-off property that would perform best at auction? We can work with you to make that happen.
- Are you a new auctioneer looking for the best and fastest way to build your business? Quickly get access to our experience, audiences, and all the tools that will make your business successful!
- Are you a thriving auction company looking to evolve into the online auction space? Keep your own individual hard-earned branding while incorporating the power of technology for your clients.
- Are you a seasoned auctioneer, or at that point in life where you’re ready to enjoy life and spend fewer hours working on marketing or administration? Utilize our services and enjoy the ease of online auctions!
- As a DreamDirt Affiliate – in any capacity – you will be met with countless options to fit the services you need. Online auction capabilities, marketing, auction strategy, and over a decade of experience and captured audiences. Let us know your story, and how our team can best serve you!
Auctioneer, Land Broker, Founder
Jason holds Auctioneer or Land Broker licenses in Iowa, Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska, and South Dakota. His DreamDirt team is composed of auctioneers, land brokers, and realtors. They specialize in farmland sales primarily serving the heirs to family farms all across Iowa and surrounding states. We offer risk-free selling experiences and work hard to maximize the value of our client's assets using highly effective auction methods, technology, and powerful advertising.
Learn More About Our Auction Affiliate Program
Whether you’re ready to start using BidCapture immediately, or want to learn more about how DreamDirt can help your business break into the online auction space, head to our Auction Affiliate page now!
Iowa Farmland Prices September 9th-15th, 2023 Report A total of 3,805 acres were sold in Iowa this week. The average price per acre for the 32 tracts of land auctions is $11,155/acre and $170.08/CSR2 point. Learn more about CSR2. How much is farmland in Iowa worth...
Iowa Farmland Prices September 2nd - 8th, 2023 Report A total of 3,244.69 acres were sold in Iowa this week. The average price per acre for the 31 tracts of land auctions is $12,282.42/acre and $159.12/CSR2 point. Learn more about CSR2. How much is farmland in Iowa...
Iowa Farmland Prices August 26th - September 1st, 2023 Report A total of 2,194 acres were sold in Iowa this week. The average price per acre for the 22 tracts of land auctions is $13,180/acre and $160.31/CSR2 point. Learn more about CSR2. How much is farmland in Iowa...