Farmland For Sale in Caldwell County, Missouri
Sellers: Howrey Farms LLC Auctioneer: Tom Bradley | (515) 202-7687 Location: Grant Township, Missouri
Farmland Auction Details in Caldwell County, Missouri
This 151-acre +\- farm located in Caldwell County, Missouri, sits north of the town of Polo on Hwy 116. The farm was double-cropped in 2023 with an early wheat crop, followed by a bean crop. This farm has an NCCPI of 70.4 and a CRP payment on 1.22 acres paying $230 annually.
- Acres: 151.63
- Legal Description: SE 1/4 Except A TRACT BEG 15.33 CHAINS W NE CORNER SE S 3.5 CHAINS W 4.5 CHAINS TO BEG
- Possession Terms: Immediate possession at closing.
- Closing Date: On or before December 29, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 70.4 NCCPI
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon Seller’s acceptance of your bid.
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale In Grant Township, Missouri
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.