Land For Sale in Sac, Buena Vista & Ida County, Iowa
Sellers: Mark & Mary Currie Auctioneer: Jason Smith | (515) 537-6633 Location: Eureka Township, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Sac, Buena Vista & Ida County, Iowa
This is a nice collection of prime farmland with high CSR2 ratings for sale in Buena Vista, Sac, and Ida Counties with multiple income sources. The farms are located between Storm Lake, Holstein, and Ida Grove. Both of the 80s are in the CRP program and offer good income. The 40-acre parcel is mostly tillable with a small portion in an alfalfa program with the FSA. The seller has indicated they are willing to buy this alfalfa program out if the buyer desires. The Sac County farm has a food plot which is required for the program and provides very good hunting opportunities. The seller will have up to 4 hours to confirm or deny the high bids following the auction. To inquire about wind contracts you can contact us to receive copies if you desire them.
FARM DOCUMENTS: Please visit individual auction pages to access each tract’s farm documents.
- Acres: 78.8, 39.8 & 80
- Legal Description: NE NW, SE NW 10-89N-38W & SE NE 28-90N-38W & SW NW, SE NW 2-88N-39W
- Closing Date: On or before July 7, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 90.5, 93 & 85.2 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.