Land For Sale in Hancock & Cerro Gordo County, Iowa
Sellers: Steve Manganiello and Rebecca Vargas Auctioneer: Jason Smith | (515) 537-6633 Location: Grimes Township, Iowa
Land Auction Details in Hancock & Cerro Gordo County, Iowa
DreamDirt is pleased to offer this high-quality farmland for sale in North Central Iowa. The farms are located southwest of Mason City, near Meservey, west of Thornton. These farms are tiled and the county has installed a new tile main that serves the farm. The seller has paid the assessment for the costs of the tile main project. Buyers will receive a cash rent credit at closing of $73.50 per acre purchased. You are welcome to view the farms and are invited to bid on our website or call Jason Smith, Auctioneer at 515-537-6633 to make alternative bidding arrangements.
FARM DOCUMENTS: Please visit individual auction pages to access each tract’s farm documents.
- Acres: 80.59, 85.68, 71.03, & 43.29
- Legal Descriptions: SW SE and SE SE Section 13-94N-23W, NW SW and SW SW Section 18-94N-22W, W1/2 NW1/4 EXC COM W1/4 COR Section 19-94N-22W, & NW SW Section 19-94N-22W
- Closing Date: On or before August 11, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 84.8, 77, 86.8, & 81.5 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 10% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale In Grimes Township, Iowa
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.