Farmland For Sale in Pocahontas County, Iowa
Sellers: Larry, Richard, Randall Murphy & Diana Dunbar Auctioneer: Rachel Tiffany | (515) 954-8063 Location: Dover Township, Iowa
Farmland Auction Details in Pocahontas County, Iowa
Located North of Fonda and Southwest of Pocahontas in Dover township, this farm is one you don’t want to miss! In addition to 85+ CSR2, this high-quality farm has hard-surface road access, CRP income from 7.4 acres enrolled at $306/acre till September 2026, recent tile repairs, and 63.73 acres currently under tillage and producing a crop. We are honored to represent this farm in Pocahontas County and bidding is open now till August 15th at 2pm.
- Acres: 71.13
- Legal Description: SW SE, SE SE(EXC 7.80 AC TR IN SE COR) RD 1.52 Section 21-91N-34W
- Closing Date: On or before September 15, 2023
- Soil Productivity: 85.5 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 5% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
- Tenancy: The farm is rented for the 2023 season. The tenancy has been terminated for the 2024 season.
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale In Dover Township, Iowa
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.