Cash Rent Auction in Ringgold County, Iowa
Sellers: Frances Parker Auctioneer: Tom Bradley | (515) 202-7687 Location: Lincoln Township, Iowa
Cash Rent Auction Details in Ringgold County, Iowa
Add some additional acres in Ringgold County with this 78.62-acre tract. The farm is located just southeast of the Rising Sun Cemetery, in Lincoln Township, and has a 72.5 CSR2 rating. The new lease on this productive farm will be a year-by-year lease.
- Acres: 78.62
- Legal Description: NW NE, NE NE Section 15-70N-31W
- Soil Productivity: 72.5 CSR2
- Tenancy: New tenancy will take effect for the 2024 season.
Cash Rent for the entire 2024 year will be wired to the Landlord’s account within 48 hours of the auction ending. The new lease shall be for a term of 1 year. No deep tillage or baling of stalks. After feed grazing is permitted.
Aerial Drone Tour of Farm For Rent In Ringgold County, Iowa
From Diagonal, head north on Adams St, then turn left at the 1st cross street onto W 5th St. Turn right onto Madison St, then turn left onto County Rd J23. Continue for 1.7 miles, then turn right onto County Rd P27. Continue for 4 miles, then turn left onto 120th St. Continue for 1.3 miles. The farm will be on your left. Watch for signs.
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.