Farmland For Sale in Sioux County, Iowa
Sellers: Lawrence Thompson & Susan Bischoff Auctioneer: Rachel Tiffany | (515) 954-8063 Location: East Orange Township, Iowa
Farmland Auction Details in Sioux County, Iowa
Are you on the hunt for prime farmland in Northwest Iowa? This 81.81-acre, high-quality farm in Sioux County, between Granville and Alton, IA is calling your name. Incredible opportunity to own a flat, black, 92.1 CSR2 farm with acres consisting of Primghar silty clay loam soil rating 100 CSR2! Open for the 2024 crop season and an auction you don’t want to miss. Mark your calendars and get your bid in now online before the auction closes on November 8th at 2 PM.
- Acres: 81.81
- Legal Description: Lot 1 of Parcel A Section 3-94N-43W
- Possession Terms: Landlord possession at closing. Full possession on March 1, 2024.
- Closing Date: On or before January 8, 2024
- Soil Productivity: 92.1 CSR2
- Earnest Deposit: 10% due upon seller’s acceptance of your bid
- Tenancy: Tenancy has been terminated for the 2024 season.
Aerial Drone Tour Farmland For Sale In East Orange Township, Iowa
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.