Cash Rent Auction in Wapello County, Iowa
Sellers: Brian Sporrer Auctioneer: Tom Bradley | (515) 202-7687 Location: Center Township, Iowa
Cash Rent Auction Details in Wapello County, Iowa
Here is an opportunity to add additional acres to your operation in Wapello County, IA. This 16.96 acres has a CSR2 of 69.8 and has been in rotation of corn and beans. The lease will be for a 2-year term. This farm is located west of Ottumwa on County Road H35.
- Acres: 16.96
- Legal Description: SECTION 20-72N-14W
- Soil Productivity: 69.8 CSR2
Buyers Premium: 10% of final sale price will be added to payment due March 1.
Lease Terms: 2-Year Lease. Cash Rent for 2024 season will be due 48 hours after end of auction. Payment for 2025 season will be due March 1, 2025.
Aerial Drone Tour of Farm For Rent In Wapello, Iowa
From Ottumwa, take the ramp onto US-34 W/US-63 Business North and continue for 3.1 miles. Turn right onto 163rd Ave, then turn left onto 87th St. Continue for 1.8 miles. The farm will be on your right. Watch for signs.
Online Bidding Available
How to Bid Online for this Farmland
We have always insisted our online bidding process be the most simple available.
- Register to bid which will take you about 3 minutes.
- Input your credit card number on screen 2. This will verify your identity. We WILL NOT charge your card for anything.
- Watch for an email verification email from us. This verifies you entered your email correctly and that we have a direct line for you.
- When you have confirmed your email address you will be ready to log in using the username and password you set during Step 1.
- If you ever lose your password go to the log-in screen and click “Lost Your Password” to reset it
- Your login will only last 1 hour. Ensure before the end of the auction you are actually logged in. It may appear you are but placing a bid will send you to the log-in screen instead. This is why bidding in the final seconds is never a good practice. You can reach us with emergencies in the auction at 641-423-6400
Current Iowa Farmland Prices in all 99 Iowa Counties
Interested in learning about current farmland prices in Iowa? Click the county of interest on the map to learn the most recent sales data and farmland price calculations.
Request a Free Valuation for Your Farm or Land Property
Whether you’re ready to start the selling process, or even remotely curious, we will gladly provide you with a FREE Market Analysis! If you are in a position to sell land in the Midwest, we want to help you achieve the top of the market on your sale.